· Okay, sorry, I really can’t think of any movies with baking in I have watched – maybe it’s time for one… the film of The Cosy Teashop anyone!
· It’s got to be favourite baking programmes. The Great British Bake off has to be Number 1 – such a fabulous programme to sit down and relax to, get inspired, and drool over!
· Anything by Mary Berry – she’s a baking legend and has such a lovely friendly manner. I’d love to go for tea at her house – I imagine you’d have the most wonderful food and a really homely chat.
· I also like Nigella’s programmes, naughty but nice. (My husband particularly likes these shows – can’t think why!!)
· And for bread baking it has to be Paul Hollywood. (My next baking venture is to try making bread!)
About The Cosy Teashop in the Castle
When Lord Henry, the stick-in-the-mud owner, threatens to burst her baking bubble with his old-fashioned ways, Ellie wonders if she might have bitten off more than she can chew. But cupcake by cupcake she wins the locals over, including teashop stalwart, Doris, and Ellie’s showstopping bakes look set to go down in castle history!
Now all that’s missing in Ellie’s life is a slice of romance – can Joe, the brooding estate manager, be the one to put the cherry on the top of Ellie’s dream?